Resorts, Motels & Offices
Attractive commercial buildings that stand the test of time (& weather)
Force 10 is being used for more and more commercial constructions around the world because our steel product stands the test of time. A commercial property is a long term investment, and owners want a guaranteed return year after year. Force 10 is being used for resorts, motels and offices in regional & remote locations because they offer excellent security to owners. Our steel product is unaffected by weather conditions, earthquakes, fire, flood, termites & borers. You’ll sleep well at night knowing that your Force 10 building can handle anything mother nature throws at it, and you’ll barely even have to do any pest & building inspections.
I want to express my very deep appreciation for your efforts in designing and constructing our 8 chalets in the Seychelles. We were very pleased with your ability to complete the construction four months ahead of schedule – which is one of the fastest constructions ever carried out in the Seychelles. Ali Alvi Senior Vice-President of International Operations, Berjaya Hotels and Resorts – Seychelles
Our superior product qualities make Force 10 the smart choice for commercial property:
- Our system can be built on steep or difficult terrain and maximises the site opportunity.
- Fast construction with modular panels means you can be open and making money sooner.
- Force 10 is very cost competitive with other building systems.
- It is a clean, green product and can be built in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Structural insulated panels keeps guests & customers cool in summer and warm in winter, and reduces your cooling and heating bills.
- Force 10 can be used for 2 storey commercial buildings, again helping to maximise site potential.
- Our product can withstand cyclones, hurricanes and high winds which makes it ideal for beach front locations.
- Force 10 comes with a 10 year structural guarantee.
- Never worry about termites or borers.
- Has the highest fire resistace rating, and is flood resistant.
- Complies with building codes in Australia and around the world.
- Overcomes many typical construction challanges.
Download the Force 10 Capability Document by clicking here.